Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to our Terms and completing your purchase you are agreeing to the following:
- Terms and Conditions. The parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Client is engaging Company for online training and nutrition guidance services to be provided by Company’s Trainer(s).
- Trainer will create an exercise program and nutrition guide geared to Client’s fitness level and experience in order to meet Client’s objectives.
- Trainer will be assigned to Client by Company and is subject to change at any time. Client may request a new Trainer and Company will make every effort to accommodate if circumstances allow.
- Client agrees to sign the attached Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability.
- Client agrees to inform Company and Trainer of any and all conditions, medical or otherwise, that may affect his/her ability to participate in fitness program.
- Training Package and Payments. Client is purchasing 30 days of fitness and nutrition training on a monthly recurring basis. Client will be charged on the same day every month (date of initial purchase). All payments made are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of Training. Client is free to cancel the service at any time. If Client chooses to cancel their service, Client must do so within 48-hours of their next payment to avoid being charged for an additional month of service. If Client wishes to cancel their service, Client must only do so by messaging their trainer directly through the Company fitness app.
- Indemnity. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company and its Trainer(s) for any injuries, illnesses, and the like experienced as the result of Client’s Training Program.
- Warranties. While Company and its Trainer(s) fully believe exercise and diet, specifically personalized to Client, is beneficial to Client’s health and wellness, Company and its Trainer(s) cannot guarantee the results of the Training. Company and its Trainer’s make no representations and/or warranties that Client will lose weight, gain muscle mass, be able to engage in any specific physical and/or athletic activity, or will attain any other particular and/or specific results. Clients are encouraged to follow the Trainer’s exact fitness program and nutrition guidance for the best results possible.
- Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability. Client certifies that he/she is of adequate physical condition to participate in physical exercise. Client certifies that he/she assumes the risk of physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise. Client certifies that he/she will disclose to Trainer whenever suggested activities cause distress beyond Client’s threshold. Client certifies that he/she will not hold Company or its Trainer(s) liable for any physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise that result from given exercises. Client certifies that he/she assumes all responsibility for his/her participation in the online training.
- Severability. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
BY SUBMITTING PAYMENT, THE CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS CONTRACT AND THAT THE CLIENT IS SATISFIED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CONTRACT. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A COPY OF THIS CONTRACT AT THE TIME YOU SIGN IT.